Course Code: SPR
Area: Private Security || Duration: 120 Hours
Vocational training course that allows, according to Ordinance No. 148/2014, to all interested parties undertake private security activity.
Vocational training course that allows, according to Ordinance No. 148/2014, to all interested parties undertake private security activity. This course is a specific training module that allows exercise intercom security function.
It is intended that the students apply in their workplace knowledge and skills in the legal field of catering and drinking establishments, security systems required, access rights and identification of risk behaviors, physical security, human and electronic surveillance, magazines, management conflict, reports registration, self defense, electronic security and video surveillance.
If you have already got the course and want to update their training duration is 40 hours. Being less incisive approach of modules.
- MODULE I (SPR01) Employment Scheme for Restaurant Establishments and Drinks
- MODULE II (SPR02) Required Security Systems and Porter Security Functions
- MODULE III (SPR03) Right of Access and Risk Behaviors Identification
- MODULE IV (VIG01) Physical Security and Access Control
- MODULE V (VIG02) Techniques and Practice of Human Monitoring and Electronics and Alarm Intervention
- MODULE VI (VIG03) Operating Procedures
- MODULE VII (VIG04) Magazines Prevention and Personal Safety
- Module VIII (VIG05) Conflict Management and Detention Procedures
- MODULE IX (VIG06) Technical Reports and records and Incident Simulation Practice
- MODULE X (VIG07) Self Defense - 10 Hours
- MODULE XI (ALM01) Electronics Security and Operational Procedures Emergency Alarms
- MODULE XII (ALM02) Video Surveillance Media Operation and Alarm Central
- Identification document of an EU Member State, a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or, subject to reciprocity, the rule of Portuguese-speaking;
- Certificate of Qualification (compulsory education)
- Criminal Record for Private Security Activity
- 3 Photos
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Base Training Module (only for students who are not vigilant)
- Units short of the National Catalogue of Qualifications: first aid techniques; Prevention and fire fighting
Information form/ Pre-Registration
If you are interested / a in this training complete our form and we will contact you.