Course Code: BAS
Area: Private Security || Duration: 60 Hours
Profissional training course that allows you to exercise private security activities. It is the common module to all specialties. It's required for all security speciallty.
Profissional training course that allows, according to Portaria n.148/2014, you to exercise private security activities. It is the common module to all specialties. It's a requirement for any specialty training in private security.
The objective's that the students apply in their workplace knowledge and skills in the area of law, legal regime of private security, ethical principles and professional profile, reporting and communications and health and safety at work.
- MODULE I (BAS01):Diversity, Fundamental and Human Rights
- MODULE II (BAS02): Crime, Criminal Procedures and Evidence Media
- MODULE III (BAS03): Legal Regime for Private Security Exercise, Internal Security System and Security Task Force
- MODULE IV (BAS04): Ethical Principles and professional profile
- MODULE V (BAS05): Preparation of Reports and Communications
- MODULE VI (BAS06): Health and Safety at Work in Private Security
- Identification document for a State in EU, State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or, subject to reciprocity rules for State with official Portuguesa language;
- Scholarship Certification;
- Criminal Registry for Private Security activity;
- Three photos;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
Information form/ Pre-Registration
If you are interested / a in this training complete our form and we will contact you.